Good cases that DO NOT cause problems with AUX cables or Connectors?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by inspiration.880, Jan 30, 2011.

1. inspiration.880, Jan 30, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2011

inspiration.880 macrumors newbie

Jan 30, 2011

I'm new here, just picked up my iPhone 4 about a two weeks ago and I love it. I currently have an iLuv case (came with my phone) but I was looking to get another "better" looking case.

I purchased a SGP Neo EX series case and I was really really happy with it UNTIL I found that I couldn't use it with my car's AUX cable...

so my question to you guys is: are there any good cases that don't have this problem??

I've browsed the forums for a while and haven't found any specific threads pertaining to this.

*edit: forgot to add I want a "bumper" looking style case. the only one I could find is the switch easy trim case. but still don't know how accessible an AUX connector could be.
  2. jasvncnt macrumors 6502

Jan 20, 2011
    New Jersey
    I usually use these guys with my iphones. Mostly because i like to use a belt clip. But you don't have to.
  3. ridax macrumors newbie

Jan 31, 2011
    There are a lot of bumper copies that have larger openings for the dock connector. But you could also get a dock extender like this to make your car integration kit mate to the smaller aperture of your current case.
  4. Tsunobi macrumors newbie

Jun 27, 2010
    I got a 3.5mm iphone adapter to help solve this issue. My brand was cables unlimited I believe. Now I can use my AUX and any case I want.
  5. weisjt macrumors 6502a

Dec 8, 2010
    Southern Pines, North Carolina
    you can get extenders for you car that will make it fit for fairly cheap.
    incipio ngp should fit
    nlu ciderz works with mine and its a larger car connector