Good cases that DO NOT cause problems with AUX cables or Connectors?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by inspiration.880, Jan 30, 2011.

1. inspiration.880, Jan 30, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2011

inspiration.880 macrumors newbie

Hey,

I'm new here, just picked up my iPhone 4 about a two weeks ago and I love it. I currently have an iLuv case (came with my phone) but I was looking to get another "better" looking case.

I purchased a SGP Neo EX series case and I was really really happy with it UNTIL I found that I couldn't use it with my car's AUX cable...

so my question to you guys is: are there any good cases that don't have this problem??

I've browsed the forums for a while and haven't found any specific threads pertaining to this.

thanks!

*edit: forgot to add I want a "bumper" looking style case. the only one I could find is the switch easy trim case. but still don't know how accessible an AUX connector could be.

2. jasvncnt macrumors 6502

I usually use these guys with my iphones. Mostly because i like to use a belt clip. But you don't have to.

http://www.seidioonline.com/

3. ridax macrumors newbie

ridax

There are a lot of bumper copies that have larger openings for the dock connector. But you could also get a dock extender like this to make your car integration kit mate to the smaller aperture of your current case.

4. Tsunobi macrumors newbie

I got a 3.5mm iphone adapter to help solve this issue. My brand was cables unlimited I believe. Now I can use my AUX and any case I want.
    [​IMG]

5. weisjt macrumors 6502a

weisjt

you can get extenders for you car that will make it fit for fairly cheap.
    incipio ngp should fit
    nlu ciderz works with mine and its a larger car connector