Good Cases You Can Actually Buy IN A Store?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by cueballbil, Aug 19, 2009.

1. cueballbil macrumors newbie

I don't want to order cases online. I'm sure that's where all the good cases are though. I want to walk into a store and buy a case but I don't want a cheapy one. I want one that's going to protect VERY WELL and come in different colors.

Thanks

2. HowEver macrumors 6502a

HowEver

Where are you located and what stores are available then?

3. Muncher macrumors 65816

Muncher

Well I know Switcheasy has some great cases from experience, and they come in lots of different colors, but they're online. :p

Why not buy online? You often get better deals, and the companies recommended here aren't as likely to be scams.

4. pinklovealways macrumors newbie

I felt the same way - wanted to buy a case in the store so I could try it on my phone and find one I liked best without the guessing of online shopping BUT even if you do find one in the store - you can't try it on your phone. I was in apple and they refused to open the product for me to try - so I ended up ordering the feather yesterday!

5. STEVESKI07 macrumors 68000

STEVESKI07

The Speck CandyShell is a highly recommended case. It comes in quite a few colors. They sell them in Apple Stores and maybe other places too.

6. miggitymac macrumors 6502a

miggitymac

iSkin Solo/Solo FX.

Sena Ultraslim.

I have them both. Both from the Apple store. I like the Ultraslim more than the iSkin but I try to use it for more formal occasions since it's white and I don't want it to get messed up too fast.

I also JUST got some Switcheasy Colors...in black and white. Had to get them off ebay since I live in Canada, but so far I'm thinking this is my casual/more rugged case. EVERYTHING is protected, yet it's not bulky at all.

If you change your mind about ordering online I'd highly recommend the Colors.

If not, then I'd go with Sena.