Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hotwire132002

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 24, 2004
Cadillac, MI
I'm moving into a new office, and (long story short) I'm looking for a good (and inexpensive) VoIP provider that allows business use. I use BroadVoice at home ($9.95 per month), but (surprise, surpise) they require a special (read: more expensive) business plan if the line is to be used for "business or professional use." That plan costs $30 per month, and although that's quite reasonable, I'm wondering if there are any less expensive options.

Any chance anyone here could point me in the right direction for a VoIP provider that allows business use? I'm hoping to spend less than $20 per month, though if worst comes to worst I can go with the BroadVoice line. Still a better price than a POTS line!

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

AlBDamned

macrumors 68030
Mar 14, 2005
Not sure if this is OT or the thread is even in the right section, but I got a business card the other day and it was the first one I've got with a Skype handle on it.

A new age beckons...

hotwire132002

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 24, 2004
Cadillac, MI
AlBDamned said:
Not sure if this is OT or the thread is even in the right section, but I got a business card the other day and it was the first one I've got with a Skype handle on it.

A new age beckons...

A little OT, but interesting! :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.