Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

patp

Original poster
Apr 10, 2008
Find a ton of front screen protectors. I just want a good cheap clear skin for the back only. Been rocking a Speck case pretty much from day 1 but really love the form factor of the iPod touch 4. Shame to keep the beauty of the design hidden.

Any good cheap choices for just the back?

jekyl

macrumors 6502
Mar 6, 2011
Mid-Michigan
Find a ton of front screen protectors. I just want a good cheap clear skin for the back only. Been rocking a Speck case pretty much from day 1 but really love the form factor of the iPod touch 4. Shame to keep the beauty of the design hidden.

I got this and like it a lot. Next best thing to using it naked!

sracer

macrumors G4
Apr 9, 2010
where hip is spoken

I know that you want a clear one, but I suggest taking a look at Decal Girl's dark burlwood skin.

http://www.decalgirl.com/item.view/52459

I just received mine... (I put their dark burlwood on most of my portable devices)... it looks absolutely gorgeous. The photos on the site don't do that skin justice. If I can, I'll post a pic.

minnie2011

macrumors newbie
Aug 14, 2011
United States
Luckily there are many steps and measures you can take to improve your skin. Read the rest of the article to learn how to get clear skin and preventing acne.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.