Good, cheap eBay screen protectors?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by xTRIGGER092x, Apr 14, 2012.

1. xTRIGGER092x macrumors regular

Just last week I bought a pack of 12 screen protectors for about $4.00 off eBay for my iPhone 4S. Of those 12, I could only apply one perfectly, but that one was a total POS that scratched ridiculously easily. It was scratched to hell just after 5 days of keeping my phone in my pocket 8 hours a day.

So, I need to get new ones. They need to be cheap (less than $5), in a relatively large multi-pack (at least 5 or so), don't ruin the retina display, and are pretty durable. I know, you get what you pay for, but surely there's some decent cheapies out there.

2. Candurin macrumors regular

3. xTRIGGER092x thread starter macrumors regular

4. GalvaJ macrumors regular

GalvaJ

Rather than having to buy large packs over and over again. Why not just pay a little more for some quality films that probably won't ever have to be replaced? Power Support sells sets for $15.

5. xTRIGGER092x thread starter macrumors regular

Because said films only come in ones and as I'm bad at applying these things, one isn't enough. Plus, $15 for a thin piece of plastic is too expensive for me.

6. GalvaJ macrumors regular

GalvaJ

Many people learned how to properly apply one by just watching a Youtube video. It's really not hard at all, just make sure the screen is very clean and put it down.

& I don't think you're understanding my logic. The cheap ones will scratch easy because they're cheap. You'll end up purchasing more over time. PowerSupport gives you two for $15 but they're high quality films that don't scratch easily. You could very well keep the same film on the phone for the remainder of time that you own it. Basically, buy good once, rather than buying cheap often.

7. lexdiamonnyc macrumors member

why not get the SGP GLASt glass screen protector??? it's so easy to install even a caveman can do it! and a bargain at $27....;)

8. Candurin macrumors regular

Shipping & Handling Cost : $2.34 (I'm in NJ)

The protectors were only $0.62 each. Picked up a few extra. Went on the first time, with ease.

9. white4s Suspended

if anything bring it to one of those kiosks in the mall to have it done