Good Cheap iPhone Charger?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Silver5656, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Silver5656 macrumors member

looking for a few cheap iphone chargers (hopefully with the same small 30pin connector as the current oem cable). my gf seems to go through these faster than candy (losing, not breaking) I bought 6 a year ago.......no down to 1 lol

2. jcpb macrumors 6502a

3. Silver5656 thread starter macrumors member

monoprice was the 2nd place i checked after amazon (also checked meritline) but the 30pins there are too big and will not fit with her case on, so its a pain to remove the case every time

4. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

I suggest spending more money and buy a shorter cord. The iPhone cords are stupidly long. I have this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Griffin-GC17080-Connector-Cable-iPhone/dp/B003TFDOLK

It's really great, well built and sturdy unlike the Apple ones. I think I've probably had it for a year now and I am terrible with screwing up my cords. It works fine with the bumper and is easy to tie it to someone so she won't lose it, lol.

5. Silver5656 thread starter macrumors member

the problem is not damage, but loss. She loses these although one was broken but almost all are lost

6. Ray- macrumors regular

Ray-

Are you looking for the charging cable or the wall charger?

7. Silver5656 thread starter macrumors member

either both, or a combination of both. I want the entire charger, cable + adapter. Either separately or together

8. takeshi74 macrumors 601

Good luck with that. How are you going to determine that other suggestions don't have connectors that are too big?

9. Punkd macrumors newbie