Good Cheap Screen Protectors for the iPhone 6s/6s Plus

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by MichaelMidnight, Oct 26, 2015.

1. MichaelMidnight macrumors regular

MichaelMidnight

After the OlloClip lens clip, scratched the front glass of my phone, I'm highly considering getting a cheap and good screen protector to go on my phone with a Thule Atmos X3 case. Since the case is great, I'm just looking for an extra help on the glass. I'm not looking to break the bank but rather looking for the cheapest good alternative on say Amazon.

Any suggestions?

2. ac921ol macrumors regular

dawise and let us know how you like it with the case, lots a good reviews about it and it wont break the bank at $12.00 shipped

3. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

Why does one pay a very big price for a iPhone, then get cheap on cases and screen protectors?

Could it be that they really couldn't afford the phone to begin with?

eBay has cheap everything, heck iPhones are everywhere these days, a very common phone I wouldn't be surprised if the dollar store didn't have them....

4. ac921ol macrumors regular

I tend to agree with you, i tried the $6 leather case, and im not a fan of it, so I ended up buying 4 leather apple cases, lol I also bought the Dawise screen Protector, but I ended up liking the Ice Max 3d and put that on my phone instead.

some people, just want to feel like they saved a buck or two, doesnt mean they can afford it, just means the like saving there money when possible.

but im also sure, there are some people that just go in knowing down the road they will have an issue with payments but they just want what came out.

also the dollar store comment is just silly (thumbs down)

5. XRichard23 macrumors regular

In his/her defense, the family dollar near me has several iPhone cases.

6. danny8200 macrumors 65816

danny8200

If you can find a SP for the 6S that adheres all the way without the halo effect please let me know.

Aside from the Ice Max 3D.