Good College Scheduling Apps for iPad/iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by WCR, Sep 13, 2011.

1. WCR macrumors newbie

I looking for an app that allows me to insert my College Schedule and Assignment Details, etc. into a Calendar style interface - so I can keep track of my courses undertaken at the moment - something along the lines of iStudiez Pro.

However (and this is where iStudiez Pro falls down) - it MUST integrate with my Google Calendar/Stock iOS Calendar app. That is I must be able to see the events created within the Calendar app - as that will then pull through to Lockinfo which displays my schedule on the Lock Screen of my iDevices.

Any suggestions?

2. jeffkempster macrumors member

Good Luck.

I also wanted something to do this and never really found a good solution. I just currently have two google calendars. One labeled IU and IU Homework. Not the best solution for sure, but it is helpful.

3. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

How does this actually save you any time? Just use your Google calendar and have it e-mail you for assignments. You can also probably remember your class schedule, as classes tend to meet on a regular basis.

4. A Hebrew macrumors 6502a

A Hebrew

If you are looking for something better than istudiez Pro, you are wasting your time.

5. araje macrumors regular

I was thrilled when istudiez pro got an iPhone 5 update. However it's a very buggy version. Their website also acknowledges it.
    Calling phones of instructors is broken, most importantly notes is broken and what not.

I really liked this app but its practically useless with its defects. That said, it is a temporary phase. Once the defects are fixed it would be good again.

6. araje macrumors regular

Update latest version of istudiez pro solves all problem

7. davidg4781 macrumors 68000

Sorry, why not just use the apps that came with the iPad? Reminders for assignments, Calendar for class times?

That's what I did, although it was with a Palm Trēo 650. I would key in all my assignments from the syllabus into the Task app and the class times into Calendar.

Maybe I'm missing something?

8. AppleFanatic10 macrumors 68030

AppleFanatic10

I use it because I like to know my grades also.