Good Earbud that last long?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mospeada02, Jul 18, 2009.

1. mospeada02 macrumors newbie

Are there any good earbuds out there that will last a while and not break down in like a month for the iPhone or iPod?

2. ayzee macrumors 6502a

ayzee

The new iPhone earphones are a lot better made than the old. Much Less likely to brake as they ate better made

3. iandre macrumors newbie

I love my Sennheiser In-Ear. In-Ear sure isn't everyones kinda-thing, but I find it great to listen to music or whatever, without trying to be louder than my neighbour (in trains etc.) and afterall hurt my ears.

Don't know anymore what they are called, but they cost around 70€ back when I bought them in Finland. Amazon sure should have them cheaper.

4. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

The Shure SE530 or any of the other SE line. But what are you doing that causes headphones to break so easily.

5. natalie addict macrumors newbie

I've gone thru several corded headsets usually I break them with some stupid accident. The cords get yanked or pulled on when they catch on something some wire inside breaks. Now I've gone to BT stereo headset. No more cords.

I listen mostly to audio podcasts that works fine for me. I have a original iPhone a got a Sony BT dongle for the iPod with a Motorola S9 headset. Works great!

6. vrflyer macrumors 6502

vrflyer

Holy crap I can vouch on this subject. Long story semi-short, I've been using my headphones since July '08 and last week I completely forgot them inside my khaki cargo shorts and on the opposite pocket I left an ink pen (yeah I know). I was so distracted trying to get the ink off (pocket with pen) I put it through another wash and drying cycle (so that's 2 wash cycles and 2 drying heat cycles). Well what do you know these damn things work as if nothing had ever happened. :apple:

7. megamanbnmaster macrumors 6502

Have you used the V-Moda Vibe earphones? I've had them and they broke once in a year, but their warranty is for a year so they replaced it automatically. I've used the replacement pair for almost a year now (it's like 9 month passed the warranty) and it's still working fine.