Good glass screen protectors for the 6?

XboxMySocks

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Oct 25, 2009
I've seen the bodyguardz one, and it honestly looks like garbage. It completely ruins the smooth swiping action which is the entire point of the bloody curved screen in the first place.

Cheers!

ladytonya

macrumors 6502a
Oct 14, 2008
I wasn't trying to be helpful, I was being a smartass and saying that you should have maybe looked before starting a whole new thread! :rolleyes:

MaximoMark79

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2014
I've seen the bodyguardz one, and it honestly looks like garbage. It completely ruins the smooth swiping action which is the entire point of the bloody curved screen in the first place.

Cheers!

There are no good screen protectors for any phone!

kbty824

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2014
Just picked up the Zagg Glass protector for my 6plus... I must say....this thing is beautiful!! Barely notice it there and it feels just like the original glass......Superb Quality fit and finish.... I was able to install it within 2 minutes w/o any dust/debri/issues..... and it looks really symmetric... I hate crooked installs :D

XboxMySocks

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Oct 25, 2009
Just picked up the Zagg Glass protector for my 6plus... I must say....this thing is beautiful!! Barely notice it there and it feels just like the original glass......Superb Quality fit and finish.... I was able to install it within 2 minutes w/o any dust/debri/issues..... and it looks really symmetric... I hate crooked installs :D
Thanks for the info. I will have to look into that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.