good headphones good sound for my situtation?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Acronym, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Acronym macrumors 68000

hello peoples i am looking for good in ear headphones (in Canada) that will work well in a landscaping enviroment.

i am constantly wearing this type of headset
    [​IMG]

and i find that out of ear buds will hurt my ear after awhile due to pressure even some of the 40$ in ear ones, so i want to know what people use and find to comfortable fit, but still sounding great.

my price range is about 60$ max, maybe a bit higher if i can get some sort of refund deal a the store :p.

2. nezff macrumors regular

I bought the Sennheiser HD280. When I am doing the lawn, I can ride on the mower and still listen to my iphone.

3. Acronym thread starter macrumors 68000

how much? are they in ear? or do they sit on top? do you were ear protectors over top? does it hurt your ear after awhile?

details details details!

4. azcardsfan macrumors member

http://tinyurl.com/mhuo35

5. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

6. Acronym thread starter macrumors 68000

funny, why dont you go be useless somewhere else, the guy who originaly posted the brand he used could have posted more information. they are not even earbuds which is what i was looking for (i hate earphones like that, way to bulky)

when your using machinery like weedeaters does it do a good job at noise cancelation?

7. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

they work better then the muffs I think. I run my woodshop and no problems at all. once in awhile they slip out of my ears bit but that's more of a problem I have with all in ear thigns. all the earwax :D they are rated at 24db that's plenty.

8. azcardsfan macrumors member

I bought a set of Samsung SBH600 bluetooth headphones off eBay for $90 but I'm still waiting for them to come. After reading reviews, these sound like a very comfortable set of headphones. I'll let you know once they come in the mail.

9. Acronym thread starter macrumors 68000

im not looing for headphones im looking for earbuds, unless that is what these are.

anyone use the apple in ear buds with the ipod/phone controls?