Good iPhone 4S Screen Protectors - Relatively Cheap?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by arobertson545, Oct 25, 2011.

1. arobertson545 macrumors newbie

I am looking for a pack of screen protectors for my iPhone 4S. I would like like crystal or non matte screen protectors so I can keep the best view of the retina display.

Any shops in the UK would be helpful.

Thanks.

2. zpbmw macrumors newbie

3. macbookpro45 macrumors 6502

$15 is not cheap.

I am all for 'human priced' accessories, and in my opinion, screen protectors should not be anything over $5-10. I bought 3 off Amazon for $1.10; I will let you know how they are when they get here.

The screen protector I had on my iPhone 4 was awesome, and it was free. Apple gave it to me from their back room.

In the mean time, here is the link for the screen protectors I ordered. Again, I'll post back once I receive them and try them on.

http://www.amazon.com/Front-Reusabl..._1_5?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1319577636&sr=1-5

I bought the from the OEM plant not from the default seller 'importer520' since the reviews suggest the quality is different from both sellers.

4. CJisohsocool macrumors 6502

5. boshii macrumors 68040

boshii

6. takeshi74 macrumors 601

Cheap is highly subjective. Provide a budget if you want recommendations. Don't assume that your definition of cheap is universal.

Again, subjective.

In my opinion the quality of the screen protector matters most. The next person may have an entirely different opinion as well. That's subjective for you.

7. benhollberg macrumors 68020

benhollberg

Invisible Shield, I wouldn't go with anything else.

8. whatdoiknw macrumors member

wrapsol ultra at walmart for $20. you only need one. and yes for me that's cheap.