Good iPhone 7 plus case for jetblack

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Rob198612, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Rob198612 macrumors 6502

2. treimche macrumors member

That thing looks ridiculous. Hoping to find something with soft interior that's not Apple's leather case. A soft interior should really help against scratches.

3. Rob198612 thread starter macrumors 6502

I look in for a clear case for it to not hide the phones color and design and something that will protect from drops

4. cjrulli macrumors regular

5. Jayjew macrumors 6502

Jayjew

Im looking for something very slim and that will show off the color. I already have a peel case on the way, any suggestions?

6. tifa_mo macrumors regular

tifa_mo

Waiting for the Native Union marble cases to come out.

7. Krabba macrumors regular

Krabba

8. 1sazim, Sep 20, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2016

1sazim macrumors member

I have used the Speck Clear case on my 6sPlus and have been really happy. It's slim and has stayed clear without yellowing . It also offers terrific protection. They now have the clear case in their improved Presidio line. Enjoy your phone http://www.speckproducts.com/apple/...-clear-iphone-7-plus-cases/IP7P-PR-CLEAR.html
    (whenever you get it....I haven't gotten my new phone yet, either. :-( )

This is the one I got for my black 7+ 128gb http://www.speckproducts.com/apple/...io-grip-iphone-7-plus-cases/IP7P-PR-GRIP.html

They both have free 2 day shipping right now.

9. comptr macrumors 65816

10. Jayjew macrumors 6502

Jayjew

11. JSway macrumors regular

Between AppleCare +, and my second annual iPhone, I went with the naked Slick Wrap.

12. Jayjew macrumors 6502

Jayjew

Where can I find that? Is it hard to apply?

13. zhenya macrumors 603

zhenya

"What's the best plastic cover to show off my new furniture?"

:D

14. JSway macrumors regular

15. caligurl macrumors 68030

caligurl

wraps, regardless of where you got them, take time and patience. I'm pretty anal about my cut outs so it takes me a bit more time to be 100% sure I have everything aligned!

what adds to the time with the slickwraps is the part that actually makes them really cool: the individual cut outs for each speaker circle. unlike most others that have one large oval hole cut for all the little circles...

just take your time, use a lot of heel of your hand pressure one the corners (and edges) and use a hair dryer to heat/set it!

16. Krabba macrumors regular

Krabba

I've had it in there for about 6 hours now and so far I love it! VERY low profile and grippy which really helps with the plus. I'll get some better shots in natural light tomorrow.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. ZhenyaF macrumors 6502

18. areyoushook macrumors member

areyoushook

19. treimche macrumors member

I got this one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KRJJAFY/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and it looks great. Still waiting on the phone to show up of course. The outer "bumper" area is all soft rubber, with a hard back. It fits my iPhone 6+ perfectly so it should fit the 7+ perfectly also. Ive had a Daswise case on my 6+ for a year and a half and they're VERY good quality. They are so nice that they could charge what the other big names charge.

20. Krabba macrumors regular

Krabba

It does. Has slightly raised corners which makes a great lip for protection.

[​IMG]

21. JSB1540 macrumors 6502

I like the Otterbox Statement, was lucky that it came Monday with my JB7+!

22. bzn8 macrumors newbie

you might get disappointed by the clear edges. I have ordered the Silk clear case, it is completely clear, and it really bothers me at the edges because it does not go well with the black front and screen. If I were you I would look at other options offering clear cases with black edges. I have looked for cases all over the web, but right now nothing has really caught my eyes. Instead I have preordered the Rhinoshield Crashguard bumper with front and back impact protectors.