Good iPhone case with clip?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by EmptyG, Oct 30, 2010.

1. EmptyG macrumors regular

I have an old case for my old iPhone (3GS) that I loved, but now that I have the new iPhone 4, the case doesn't quite work. It does fit, and for the most part is usable, but the case partially gets in the way of taking photos. It's the InCase Leather Sleeve for iPhone 3G:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It worked great for me with my old iPhone, and I am trying to find something similar for my new iPhone 4. I like the clip that's very small, not the bluky, plastic swivel type.

Has anyone seen a case that's like this old one, but made for the iPhone 4? InCase doesn't make it anymore, and they don't make one for the iPhone 4. If anyone has seen something that work, please let me know. I am using the Speck PixelSkin HD (great case - just wish it had the clip!) for now until I find something more like my old case.

Thanks!

2. EmptyG thread starter macrumors regular

Just thought I'd check back and see if anyone found anything. I've been looking like crazy. i did find the Belkin Verve Sleeve with Clip which is basically exactly what I want...but it's for the iPod Touch 4G :(

http://www.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=520156

[​IMG]

They make a similar one for the iPhone 4, but it's a sleeve, which is not what I wanted.

Anyways, if anyone has any suggestions, let me know. Thanks! :)

3. EmptyG thread starter macrumors regular

Hmmm. I looked at the site but didn't really see any that match what I want. Did you see one in particular? :)

4. swwang macrumors newbie