Good keyboard cover that sits flush with keyboard edge)

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by vbman213, Dec 2, 2012.

  1. vbman213 macrumors 6502

    Apr 13, 2010

    Whats a good (inexpensive keyboard) cover that sits flush like the image above?

    I've been using a iSkin Classic for a while and it sits above and over the edge. And along with my RadTech ScreenSaverz really puts a lot of physical material between the keyboard and screen. I'm beginning to believe that the large amount of material is damaging my screen. Therefore, I would like a new keyboard cover that sits a low as possible. :)
  2. vbman213 thread starter macrumors 6502

    Apr 13, 2010
    I posted this thread very early this morning and it has kinda gotten lost in the boards. I would greatly appreciate any input that you have :)

Share This Page