Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

walkere01

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 15, 2012
Ive just bought a copy of logic pro 9 and am looking to start out at making some electronic dance music. A lot of the tutorials I've found seem to be fairly poor and evolve around dubstep which is not what I'm after.

Anyone got any good tips on some video tutorials?

Cheers

salacious

macrumors 6502a
May 15, 2011
Ive just bought a copy of logic pro 9 and am looking to start out at making some electronic dance music. A lot of the tutorials I've found seem to be fairly poor and evolve around dubstep which is not what I'm after.

Cheers

theres a logic pro forum, also computer music magazines, or future music magazines are also good with some hints, personally i did a level 1 btech in college, that was all i felt i needed, i turned down the hnd level degree which i was offered free, and just did my own thing since then..

just hope you know what your letting yourself in for.. do you have any studio headphones, or monitors?

Tokenboomer

macrumors newbie
Mar 7, 2011

Cheers

MacProVideo.com. Lots of Logic-related tutorials but you do have to take a somewhat generalist attitude towards learning the program. Once you've got the basics you can make whatever music you want.

Have fun.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.