Good luck tommorow!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Troyte83, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Troyte83 macrumors regular

I just drove by my local AT&T store to check if anyone is lined up and not one person is there so i will plan on hitting it up in the morning, i noticed they had some ropes going down the side of the building. im guessing thats where the line will start, i also seen some people in there vacuming and moving things around. so its finally here after all the months of anticipation it dosent seem real. well i wish everybody luck tommorow in getting an iPhone, hopefully my next visit to macrumors will be on my shiney new iPhone.

2. Photography macrumors 65816

Photography

Yes, good luck to everyone tomorrow who wishes to get an iPhone, and I hope you don't come out empty-handed! ;) I'm leaving here in about 15 minutes to go check the status of my local AT&T Store to see how things are going and to see if there are any campers yet. Then, I'll be back out at the AT&T Store in the morning to begin my wait in line. :apple:

coolosxapps

3. pcguru83 macrumors 6502a

pcguru83

Ditto. Good luck everyone!

Signed,
    Future iPhone Owner

4. plumbingandtech macrumors 68000

Best of Luck..

Stay cool.

Happy Multi-Touching!

(your phones not each other.... unless both parties are conscenting!)

5. arcanic macrumors regular

arcanic

Good Luck All!

At my last AT&T check, there wasn't a soul. I'm going to check one more time before bed. My plan is to get there in the morning and just wait it out.

I hope you all get it wherever you are.

Good luck all!

Arc:D

6. glide macrumors regular

Sorry if this offends anyone; but only idiots / a**holes are going to be waiting in line all day.

There are PLENTY to go around. This isn't a Sony launch folks. If you want one you will get one.

7. vespagirl macrumors member

vespagirl

Best of luck to one and all tomorrow. I went by my local AT&T today and chatted up the employee there about their plan for tomorrow and I still can't get a good read on how this is going to play out.

What time are you all planning to get in line at your respective locations?

8. vespagirl macrumors member

vespagirl

No, it's a convergence device with mass appeal. Casting a wider net with this than with a gaming platform. No disrespect to fellow gamers...I'm just sayin'.

9. SirOmega macrumors 6502a

May there be a million phones so everyone who wants one can get one, and let the e-bayers rot in hell.

Good luck!

I'm still trying to figure out my game plan.

10. glide macrumors regular

Mass appeal; but with an elite price tag. This will NOT sell out.

11. mattscott306 macrumors 68040

mattscott306

Umm... the PS3?

Yeah...

to quote a great signature. Think. Then post.

12. tjespo22 macrumors 6502a

tjespo22

13. marksman macrumors 603

marksman

I really hope everyone who desires to own one tomorrow and has the means is able to get one.

I hope at least one e-bay reseller has a younger brother who opens up the iPhone box while he sleeps, and when nobody buys it on E-Bay he has to return the phone and pay a restocking fee.

14. glide macrumors regular

Umm...plagued by production problems with only 300K available at launch....Yeah. That and the PS3 did not require a contract/credit check/or a minimum of a $60 a month charge after purchase.

Last I heard this thing did not have a blu-ray drive and they have been pumping them out since January. I have no idea why people think these will be scarce. It's all hype. We'll find out soon I guess.

15. voicegy macrumors 65816

voicegy

Sandy Eggo - MacRumors Member since 1-1-2002
    Nice Post - Good Luck to All

What a nice post among the frenzy - yes, best to everyone here on whatever strategy you choose, be it overnight tonight, tomorrow at the crack of God (me!) or sauntering in the Apple or AT&T store at 8:30 in the evening and picking one up and making all of us line-up folks look like uber-nerds - it's been a LOT of fun, and you all deserve to grab your Precious this weekend.
    :D

16. bvledford macrumors member

Well this has been the friendliest, non-controversial iphone thread in a long time! Good luck to everyone tomorrow, especially if you're in a big city. I'm planning on getting to my at&t store around 2 or so tomorrow (so far noone is lining up..good sign!)

17. firelord901 macrumors member

18. .vin. macrumors member

Well, if anyone gets unlucky tomorrow night, there's always the online Apple Store which should be on its way with iPhones by the time you make that lonely drive back home :(
    And to anyone going to the Freehold Raceway Mall... it'd probably be smarter to go to the AT&T store rather than Apple, since most of the crowd will probably choose Apple over AT&T.
    But hopefully, Apple will be stocked sufficiently, so good luck ;)

19. glide macrumors regular

If there is a sell out on the east coast - rest assured you will be able to get one from apple.com. Onsale is 6pm PST.

Or you could just wait until Saturday morning when they re-stock....

Goodnight and good luck.

20. kqwik78 macrumors member

Good luck MR (MacRumors) peeps =)

I hope that you all get your iPhone and enjoy it!

21. David R macrumors 6502

I had a meeting today with a bunch of strangers, none of them technical at all. To my surprise, the iPhone topic came up during our first break. Every single person in the group I was chatting with (6 or 7 people) knew it's coming out tomorrow and they all said they wanted it.

However, most of them said that they'll probably wait to see what people say about it, a couple said that they'll wait for the next model just in case and I was the only one to say that I was planning on purchasing during launch.

I'll probably get to an AT&T store between 3 and 4 and hope for the best. There are a ton of AT&T stores within a 5 mile radios selling the iPhone and two Apple Stores somewhat nearby as well.

22. taberrr macrumors regular

That's your opinion, so that's cool. I have to be at a dinner/party at 7:30 or 8, so I'm waiting all day for the fun of it.... oh well. :p

PS: Saw one guy where I'm going at ~8pm... showing up early to scope things out from my car! G'luck peeps.

23. joelk macrumors regular

same experience and same plan. most people were very interested but inclined to wait for version 2.

i hope to head over around 3 or 3.30 but i'll do a swing by on the way to work and during lunch just to gage the situation.

24. retnuh730 macrumors regular

Good luck everyone, I hope everyone gets one as much as i want one myself.

25. iPhonePlaya macrumors regular

good luck everybody!!

i know im pretty nervous
    i hope we all get one!!!

my game plan:
    i have like 5 att corporate stores around me so im gonna drive by in the morning see if its going okay
    if its not crowded i have 2 apple stores by me so i'll check them out and hopefully one will work out
    ahh the anxiety