Good MBP cases

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by artek, Apr 23, 2008.

1. artek macrumors newbie

I know there must be a hundered threads like this...But this is what a forum is for i guess in a way :p

I just ordered a 15" MBP :D

I am looking for a case for it. Not to bulky, like a noice fit for the laptop and just the cables for it.

Nothing to expensive as I am already really pulling the strings on getting the laptopn :p

2. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

I just install the InvisibleShield. It's not exactly a case, but it's nice.

3. artek thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm looking for more of a case for it so I can actually take it in on the plane and stuff. Something smallish but protective

4. artek thread starter macrumors newbie

5. lermal macrumors regular

lermal

I know you said not too expensive, but I have the Jack Spade Tech Field Bag:

http://store.apple.com/us/product/T...ries/notebook_cases&mco=MTA4MjYz&s=topSellers

It is very durable and looks professional. I don't think it is bulky, and easily holds my 15" MBP and power adapter.

As well as the STM Evolution Backpack:

http://store.apple.com/us/product/T...s/notebook_cases&mco=MTYwNjg&p=4&s=topSellers

Again, durable and easily holds my 15" MBP and power adapter without being too bulky a backpack.

Both are a little on the high end cost wise, but I have been very pleased with both.

6. Tybee macrumors member

Tybee

Just ordered my 15" MBP today too! I think I have the perfect case for you. Built NY makes great stuff. Very stylish, sturdy, and protective. I have some of their other products -- lunch bag, bottle totes -- and they're very well made.

Based on your request, I think their Cargo Laptop Sleeve would fit your needs perfectly. I ordered one myself. It's cheapest at Amazon ($40).

7. Nydator macrumors member

I have the incase nylon sleeve. It is perfect - very slim but has pockets for cables and power adapter.