Good mouse for Macbook Pro?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by luigi408, Dec 9, 2013.

1. luigi408 macrumors 6502

Hi all,

I have a Magic Mouse for myMacBook Pro and I hate it. Tracking is horrible and the acceleration is really bad. I use a PC too with a high quality mouse for gaming. So I'm use to no lag or acceleration.

My question is which mouse, other than Apple's Magic Mouse, do you guys use? It would have to be portable and/or wireless that tracks good. Maybe match the look of my Mac accessories (this is not as important though). Also, have multi touch like the Magic Mouse? (I don't think there are any that work with Mac other than the Magic Mouse but I could be wrong).

Thanks!

2. JeffiJers macrumors 6502a

Had a bluetooth logitech that was great, now on the magic mouse.

Hated the magic mouse but love the extra's it brings. Currently using magic mouse.

3. clukas macrumors 6502a

clukas

I switch between the Magic mouse and Logitech M705 which is a brilliant and very comfortable mouse.

4. SteelBlueTJ macrumors 6502

I have the Logitech Performance MX and it has a really nice form factor. The only downside is it's not bluetooth but has the USB receiver.

5. amien macrumors member

i also have the logitech, but i really prefer bluetooth. And i can't find any normal sized mouse. All bluetooth mouse are mini/laptop size.

6. luigi408 thread starter macrumors 6502

Thank you all. Yeah I've been looking for alternatives, but there really isn't good ones out there. Logitech have great mice but most of them aren't Bluetooth.