good online training?

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by gonnabuyamac, Jan 25, 2008.

1. gonnabuyamac macrumors 6502

ok, so i'm looking into to doing an online adobe training program since there are no decent places to take a course in nearly 200 miles of here. i do a mix of design work - using illustrator, photoshop, indesign, and dreamweaver. i'm currently considering these online training resources: adobe's online training, kelby training, or lynda's online training. has anyone used any of those? are they worth it? which is the best - or is there another that's better?

thanks!

2. PkennethV macrumors 6502a

I have used Lynda.com to learn Final Cut Pro and really liked it. I haven't used any other of the ones you've mentioned though...so I can't give feedback on that.

3. junker macrumors 6502

junker

vtc.com was a great resource! Cheap too. I was taking a class on 3dstudio Max last year andthis was really good for continuing past the class. They have every program I'd ever heard of and some I had never heard of.

Now, that all said, I only learned most of 3dstudio before having to cancel
    my account because I got too busy with life so I didn't give a very thorough chance.... I still think it was really good. One cool thing, you would pay the fee and was free to learn any program you wanted!!!