Good "pocket" for my iPhone 4?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jakja83, Aug 21, 2010.

1. jakja83 macrumors member

I was seeing a woman the other day who had a sort of pocket that was open in one end that the carried her 3GS in. Looked very protective and practical. Sort of a tight fitting bag if you know what i mean.

Does anyone of you know of such a product for the iPhone 4?

2. jakja83 thread starter macrumors member

Yes, thats the one, is it called a sleeve or a jacket normally?

The suede version looked as if it took quite a bit of effort to push the iphone into the "jacket". Not the perfect one, but not far off either.

3. Bootsie macrumors 6502a

Bootsie

I have this

http://www.overstock.com/Electronic...h-Case-Screen-Protectors/5096802/product.html

and I really like it, I don't know if I would have spent the full amount on it though, I had a $10 credit to OS. It fits well and works perfect for what I wanted, I can just stick the phone in it and throw it in my purse or whatever and not worry about scratches and stuff. The phone comes out easily but not too easily.

I use the phone with a Phanton Skinz matte back, SGP OF front, and spectra wrap and it works great! :)

4. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

Sleeve, jacket-- those words are interchangeable. They mean the same thing pretty much when it comes to these products. If you're not looking for suede, you can always try leather ones. Those are all over the market. Good ones can be found at http://www.senacases.com/apple/iphone-4-cases/ultraslim/

5. FieldingMellish Suspended

If you use a bumper, the SF suede case made for bumper is hard to put on. No, it does not stretch sufficiently over time. It needs to be pulled on with two hands while the phone is on a table or in your lap, sort of like putting on a tight polo shirt. This goes double if you have skins on, such as invisible shield.

6. intervenient macrumors 6502a