good pouch for iphone 4?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by iMaconApple, Sep 2, 2010.

1. iMaconApple macrumors 6502a

im looking to get a pouch for my iphone 4 i dont really use case only have my bumper i like it but most of time ill take it off when im not going to go out..

any place to get cool pouches ? also might fit with bumper

i dont like all the lints going in the head phone jack and dock when its in my pocket or have my keys scratching it up..

2. seattle macrumors 6502

I use the one that came with my iPod 80GB Video and it works well except a little bit of the iPhone sticks out.

3. intervenient macrumors 6502a

4. stringbeanie macrumors 6502

I really want to like this sleeve but i cant use it. I bought the one that is supposed to work with the bumper and it takes a good 5 minutes to get the phone/bumper into the bag. It comes out easier than it goes in but I find it unusable due to the very tight fit.

5. vnle macrumors 6502

Vaja makes very nice pouches ... if you don't mind the wait. Another option is the Sena Ultra Slim Case, I have one and it actually works pretty nicely. Looks great too! Now ... just to wait for my d*** vaja case to come! :rolleyes:

6. iMaconApple thread starter macrumors 6502a

7. franky2012 macrumors newbie

8. cvd macrumors member

I really like mine. I also really like my SFBags Smart Case. Good stuff all around.

9. lorenwade macrumors 68000

lorenwade

Also love mine, but difficult to use with the bumper.

10. jarvijarv macrumors regular

I use this Sony Digital Camera Case. It has a zipper which goes the whole 3 sides and has padded interiors with bands to hold the phone in place. It can still move around in there because it really is made for a Sony digital camera but the fit is perfect when phone (with bumper) is inside and zipped up. The added carabineer is an added plus so I hook it to my pants belts and let it hang out for easy access.

http://www.frys.com/product/5875613?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

11. Deepek macrumors newbie

Deepek

12. gwinanthony1985 macrumors member

i suggest ikonic edge superslim pouch from new zealand

13. darkside flow macrumors 6502

Sena ultra slim leather cases are the best. Got one for my iPhone 3G and promptly ordered one for my 4. Highly recommended. The quality has also been significantly improved for the 4.

14. Glaxx macrumors regular

Glaxx

I actually use an Oakley Sunglass bag that came with a pair of their glasses. It works nicely, fits the phone and bumper and does just what you are needing. I use it for just that. I got mine for free with the sunglasses, but you can order them online.

Black: http://www.oakley.com/pd/6335

White: http://www.oakley.com/pd/6336

15. popeye007 macrumors newbie

Goog pouch for iphone

Hi guys I am new to the forum - I did look for somewhere I could say hi and introduce myself - but got lost searching!! I am also looking for an iphone padded cover (not leather) looks like Etsy has the best choice. Will post when I have bought (will probably buy a couple) it a girl thing!:)

16. Pudge957 macrumors newbie

I've got a leather pouch from www.tuchmade.com and I really like. I've got the black one atm and have been thinking about getting the tan one. I've had it about 3-4 weeks and I really like it! Also holds a few cards in the front of it.

17. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

I bought the Ringo pouch from http://www.shinnorie.com. The medium fits an iPhone 4 without a case; if you're using a case or bumper, they suggest you contact them prior to ordering so they can make sure to size your pouch correctly. I ordered on a weekend; it took just under one week to be made and shipped from Hong Kong, and just under two weeks to arrive at my house on the West Coast. Not bad for a custom product--and I've seen nothing else where you have so many color choices to work with! Quality is good overall.

One thing to note with any pouch is that if you're using one of the colored bumpers, many dyes seem to easily stain the rubber. I've seen it happen with several cloth pouches from etsy, a new purse, and the Shinnorie pouch. None of these items are leaving stains on anything else (including a new polycarbonate case I'm using), so it's something odd about the material used in the bumper that attracts dye. Obviously this is a non issue with the basic black bumper! :D

18. FUNKYCHICKEN66 macrumors newbie

Lovin it..

Hi! I just bought a totally cool leather case for my iphone from Fortte. I got it in red and they put my name on it! Lovin it! Good price, received a coupon for 20% off... ;)

19. newskin macrumors 6502

I too am thinking about ordering the tuch case. I need something that i can just slip the phone into. I was using an old zune pouch but i always had to pull the phone out of it cause it was so tight.

20. rleepremier macrumors member

I've been looking into getting a pouch myself. This is what i found. I have 3 favorites. 1) Beyza 2)ZZcase 3)Sena. And maybe PDair for a belt clip type. Alittle exspensive but the quality is worth it. You will not be needing a new pouch if you purchase any of these for the life of the phone. Hope this helps.

21. Fortte Cases macrumors newbie

Thanks FUNKYCHICKEN66 for your kind comments...Just in case anyone needs a coupon code for 25% off NEFTT257 ...Fortte

22. newbiemacguy128 macrumors regular

My Sena Argyle just came in a couple days and i absolutely love it. I get a lot of attention because of it too =).

23. daveathall macrumors 68000

daveathall

Just had a look, stunning.

24. Lostanddamned macrumors 6502a

Lostanddamned

I used to use one of these... Wish I could find one to replace it.