Good quality back protector?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by webslinger85, Feb 15, 2012.

1. webslinger85 macrumors 6502a

webslinger85

My girlfriend wants to start using her phone caseless, and I want to get her a decent set of shields for her phone, but I don't wanna spend a lot of money for one, or get a crap set from eBay that's going to scratch the second it's on the phone, so what's a decent set I could get?

Aside from SGP or PS

2. Cozmo85 macrumors regular

Best skins ever are very durable and grippy so its harder to drop the phone.

3. ModestMoo macrumors 6502

ModestMoo

Do you mean eBay protectors are crap?
    I'm using the same one protector from eBay witch I bought before one year. The same one. That was £2 for 10 of them. Superb quality.

Bought some other parties, coz I'm iPhone repairer and they all was the same even from other sellers. I'm happy with all of them, especially with my one. One year - no scratch's. I'm using Apple Bumper or 'naked' almost half the time.

4. weisjt macrumors 6502a

weisjt

you can get a wrapsol or something along this lines, i would recommend getting a new back plate, you can get them pretty cheap and if it accidentally breaks you always have the oem back to put back on, the sgp ultimate class and glass.t are fantastic screen shields.