Good quality Printer for imac running leopard?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by davefyfe, Jan 17, 2010.

1. davefyfe macrumors newbie

Hi, Hope someone can help me. I run a small design company and own a few imac 2.16 machines. We are hooked up to Time capsule so we are all wireless.
    I have had no problem with my old Epson photo stylus 1200 until i installed leopard and now the printer will not work.
    I have installed the software again and even tried printing by installing gutenprint, but i still get the message about the usb not being connected.
    I hardly ever use the printer to be honest, as most of our work is sent electronically, and if we do have a large presentation i would rather get a print company to run me out some digital prints. BUT, I do need to print invoices!!!.
    Can anyone recommend a good quality colour printer (just in case i do need a small presentation), i have always had epsons as i do need A3+ print size on occasions?
    Any help would be welcome
    cheers
    Dave

2. brendu macrumors 68020

I have a 3 in one printer copier scanner from HP and it works great. It seems that apple keeps up with HP printers more than other printer companies.. they are always sending out HP printer driver updates....

3. techound1 macrumors 68000

techound1