Good quality screen protector?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by SonicSoundVW, Oct 9, 2014.

1. SonicSoundVW macrumors regular

What are you guys using, if you are using, for glass screen protectors? i know not necessary or whatever, I'm just curious. i ordered an iloome screen protector for my 6 and my dads 6 plus BUT it looks very thick, has a black border around it and has giant cutouts for the earpiece and home button. If you had an iPhone 5S you know what I'm talking about. I have an Apple iPhone 5/5S SCREENGUARDZ PURE® screen protector on my 5S, has actual holes for the home button and ear piece. Why do manufactures now insist on making them look like cheap garbage i have no idea. Just wondering if anybody else has done some searching regarding a high quality glass screen protectors for the 6 and 6 plus or what your experiences are with them.

iPhone 5s protector
    http://www.bodyguardz.com/screenguardz-pure-glass-apple-iphone-5s-cases-screen-protectors-covers-shields-skins-films.html

iPhone 6 protector
    http://www.bodyguardz.com/screenguardz-pure-glass-apple-iphone-6-cases-screen-protectors-covers-shields-skins-films.html

2. z06gal macrumors 6502

I went with Rhinoshield for my 5s and was very impressed so I pre-ordered for my 6+. It should arrive Saturday ;)

3. appleii.c macrumors 6502

appleii.c

Rhinoshield looks really good. I went with the PowerSupport (ordered before I knew about the rhinoshield) But I think in hindsight I would have gone Rhino. I would suggest either of those two though.

4. Meltdownblitz macrumors 65816

I have been using the bodyguardz pure glass screen protector on my iPhone 5 since it came out about 2 years ago or so and I have been absolutely satisfied with it. Fitment was just perfect but my favorite feature was the oleophobic coating it had, I would never see normal(clean) finger prints for at least a year till i would assume the coating wore off. i sure hope Bodyguardz does it again with their pure SP. I haven't seen anyone reporting back with that SP yet, still waiting for someone to be the guinea pig with that glass SP or until bodyguardz does their normal coupon sales then I might jump on it.