Good replacement for Incase Protective Cover.

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mrat93, Apr 13, 2008.

1. mrat93 macrumors 65816

Dec 30, 2006
    I rust returned my Incase Protective Cover because it stretched out too much and my iPhone was getting stretched. Does anyone know of a similar case in black that won't do this? Thanks.
  2. ~*allison*~ macrumors regular

Feb 17, 2008
    Somewhere You've Never Heard Of, NJ
    I personally prefer the hard plastic type of case for my iPhone. But as far as a silicone one that won't stretch, I think you're going to have a difficult time finding something like this. It's a soft rubber, so it's going to inevitably stretch over time and with use. And you're going to have the same risk of scratching with just about any case. As there's really no way to prevent the tiny dirt and dust particles from getting underneath the case inbetween itself and your phone. I have the Agent 18 hard clear case for my phone right now, and I just got the Contour iSee v3 (another hard case, but it has plugs and covers for all the ports and buttons, minus the silent switch). I use these with the invisible shield (and I'm sure there are a bunch of other screen protectors out there that work...I hear the anti-glare film from the Apple store is pretty popular). With any case you're going to have to take it off and clean it periodically to get rid of the dirt and dust that gets trapped in there. But any silicone case you get is going to stretch over time, especially with taking it off and on to clean it. But again, this is all just from my personal experience. :)