Good signs? (My log)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Minimoose 360, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Minimoose 360 macrumors 65816

Minimoose 360

- Well, I went to my local AT&T store yesterday and pre-ordered the iPhone 4 with the whole "on paper" stuff. That was around 2PM

- The salesperson I dealt with called that evening saying my order had been put into there systems and that I could expect my iPhone to arrive anywhere from the 24th to the 28th.

- I received a weird email from AT&T at 8:39PM regarding Device Tutorials for my new iPhone, not really a confirmation email or what some other people got. It was e-"signed" by the rep from the store.

- I then checked my credit card online, and found that it had been approved for the amount of the phone.

- I checked my account online for AT&T Wireless, the Order Status page, and it had the '1's under the Back-Ordered column.

- At 4:19AM I got another email from ATT_Update about Customer Service, but no mention of order confirmation or anything.

Nothing much has changed since then, now that the service was back up, I checked myWireless and order status.

It's been changed to "Quantity Ordered" now, did this happen for other people?

2. InvalidBassist macrumors regular

InvalidBassist

3. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

keep us updated and let us know if you receive your phone on June 24th, along with the other 600,000 people who already pre-ordered.
    ;)

4. LordOBoogie macrumors 6502a

LordOBoogie

I just audibly snickered at my desk at work. Haw.