Good simple sleeve for short distances (around the house and such))

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by nph, Mar 29, 2009.

1. nph macrumors 6502a

Any suggestions for a good but simple and cheap sleeve for my MBA to use primarily around the house. I already have a good bag for long trips.

Thanks

2. dborja macrumors 6502a

I'm happy with my gray Incipio Orion. It fits perfectly and provides good protection. Got it at Amazon for $29 although you can also get it direct from Incipio for the same price.

3. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

+1 ^^^ Incipio is really nice; I've got the Black Case Logic, with a nice two-sided zipper pouch and it's a nice snug fit as well....:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

4. mmulin macrumors 6502

I really got to hate the zipper cases. When inserting/ removing, the aluminium will scratch with it quite often. After some time those mark will become more apparent. I just use a leather slide in for now: http://www.myincipio.com/product/MACBOOK_AIR_IM-110/PREMIUM_LEATHER_Sleeve_for_MacBook_Air__Raw.html

Though, I really would prefer something with soft leather as it is quite stiff and cut a tad to tight for easy slide outs.

5. r6girl Administrator/Editor

r6girl

Staff Member

I have an Incase Neoprene Sleeve for mine. It's good for light protection and has held up better than I expected without signs of stretching after putting in and taking out my Air a couple of times every day for months now...