Good SiriusXM radio app for Mac - besides Radium?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by lars666, Feb 10, 2015.

1. lars666 macrumors 6502a

Hi everybody,

I am searching for a nice Mac radio app which also is able to play a SiriusXM subscription – besides Radium which I strongly suspect to somehow have killed my keychain twice now. (I know this sounds strange, but both times, Radium showed me a long beachball, crashed and after that, my keychain was suddenly corrupted. Had to create a new one both times, even repair didn't help ... Quite frustrating.)

Any suggestion? I searched a lot, but it seems as if there are very few radio apps capable of playing SiriusXM. A shame considering the fact that even Sirius themselves don't provide such an app on Mac ... I used "Pulsar" in the past which was great, but unfortunately discontinued.

Any recommendation would be appreciated – thanks in advance for the efforts!

2. robgendreau macrumors 68030

Unfortunately, I think that's it.

SiriusXM once had other listening options, but made some changes and those went kaput. I had some issues with Radium, but it's working for me now. But I haven't found anything else. You can use a web browser though, but you've gotta have Flash.