Good thin case like the Invisishield?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by johnnyham89, Jul 26, 2009.

1. johnnyham89 macrumors newbie

Just wondering if there are any other ones like it out there. What would you rate the best one out of this kind of model? Im just trying to find a good thin case for my iphone because im tired of the huge bulky ones. Thanks

2. toxictrix macrumors 6502a

If you want a case, get the incipio feather. I Use it with a best skins ever simple back.

If you want a skin like invisible skin, go with the Best Skins ever. Same thing and much cheaper.

I do love the Feather though. Gives a nice texture and color while still keeping the form factor.

3. johnnyham89 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the quick response! Yea i guess im looking for more of a skin than a case. How well would you say a skin like the invisible shield could stand against a drop onto a concrete floor from about waist level?

4. JayXL14 macrumors member

From concrete and just a skin, there's not much hope. I'm not sure if it was the invisibleSHIELD, but my friend's iPod Touch 2G with the full invisibleSHIELD could withstand some hard drops on wood floors, but don't bet on that with concrete.

5. hsk macrumors regular

Got a Feather on the way and I was thinking about a BSE Simple for the back - thanks for confirming that it works! I am also going to do a Beyzacase for the pocket as an alternative to the Feather.