Yesterday I posted this http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=393982. After the posts I decided the iPhone is a best choice. Now that I just saw the new headline that says theres a 3G coming in 2008 im not sure what to do. If you my other thread you will see that I broke my phone and why its so hard for me to choose what to do. Is it worth waiting with a broken phone? Is there anyways i can trade it later on?