I've been looking forward to buying an iPod mini for quite some time now. Now that I've finally made up my mind that I want the 6gig mini, I'm puzzled whether I should buy it right away or wait until the Apple Expo in the end of September. As I understand it the mini was last updated in the end of February, which is a tad over 5 months ago. So, chances are that an updated model could be just around the corner. Are there any rumors or speculations on the future of iPod mini? Colour screen, 8gig harddrive maybe? So, I think this all boils down to a simple question: Buy or wait?