Good Verizon iPhone 4 Case w/Dock

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by JMacPro, Jun 22, 2011.

1. JMacPro, Jun 22, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2011

JMacPro macrumors member

i, well my dad, just ordered my iphone 4 using my birthday money (its ok, i gave him permission lol). well anyway i'm looking for a bumper-style case that has a clear backing and possibly one that comes bundled with screen protectors. please help ASAP cause it will be here in 2 days! also, if anyone knows of an inexpensive case-dock-combo i will be very appreciative!

2. iceterminal macrumors 68000

iceterminal

I've had a few cases for my iPhone. It all seems to depend on what you like. If you're accident prone, I suggest otterbox. Got one for my wife as she's likely to drop her phone many times. So far so good.
    But the cases I get are just ones that I fine appealing and do the job they're made for. I suggest you look around. They're everywhere now, best buy, walmart, etc.
    However neither of us have ever used any screen protector and we're doing good so far with 0 scratches.

3. kdog005 macrumors member

Otterbox defender series, if you don't mind a little bulk

4. blevins321, Jun 22, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2011

blevins321 macrumors 68030

I love my idAmerica case. I have the DryIce one on my white iPhone, and it's gorgeous. Also is very good for headphone and sync cable plugin. HERE is their link. One thing I particularly like is that the case is in two pieces (front and back) that snap together, so it's not one of the kind that you just slide your phone into.

5. wootang00 macrumors member

SGP Neo Hybrid EX Series.
    Just got the Infinity White on my White iPhone 4 and it is sick.

It came with the screen protector front and back.
    Bought it from cretouch.com

6. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

When using my VZ iPhone 4, I like to use it naked - too beautiful to cover it up.

But I also like to put it in my pocket, so needs some protection. I use Sena Ultraslim leather case. Adds ZERO bulk, and IMO it looks great. It protects from scratches, but if you are planning to drop it from 5 feet onto tile - won't provide much protection.

One caveat - when you first get it the pouch will fit the phone VERY SNUGLY.
    After using it for a couple of days , like all leather products, it stretches.

You must be a little patient, but it looks cool, protects your phone from scratches and minor bumps.

7. JMacPro thread starter macrumors member

thanks for your input! wootang00, the Neo Hybrid EX looks really nice and is exactly what i am looking for. however, it's kinda pricey for me considering i am looking to get a dock as well. i updated the OP saying that i am also looking for possibly a dock-case combo.