Good Wireless Printer?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by NiKeZz, Dec 8, 2010.

1. NiKeZz macrumors 6502

NiKeZz

What is the best wireless all in one printer for under $100? I'm off to school right now and I'm trying to find a great little printer with the rest of my birthday money. Next semester I'm starting in Photojournalism as my major and I'll be doing a lot of printing from home. Any Ideas?
    P.S. Its to tag along with my MacBook Pro 13"..

2. b-rad g macrumors 6502a

b-rad g

3. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

If you are looking for laser the Brother 2170W has been good to me. It's routinely on sale for under $99 -- sometimes way under. Be warned that set up is a royal PITA. Don't use the instruction in the manual -- they don't work. But the correct set up procedure is posted on the Brother tech web page for the model. Once you get over that hurdle you are home free.

4. cc2096 macrumors regular

cc2096

Just bought an HP AIO C310a so I could do AirPrint. Still having issues getting AirPrint to work, but the printer itself is a dream. It's a completely wireless setup and it has some nice internet app features too. If you don't/can't do AirPrint it's also HP ePrint enabled meaning it has it's own email address that you can email any type of doc to and it will print from anywhere.

5. teameurox macrumors regular

I have and absolutely love the Canon MP620. Scan quality is up to par along side with print quality is amazing. The ability to replace individual color ink cartridges is a plus, as well as being extremely easy for a wifi printer/scanner.

6. Kyffin macrumors 6502

+1 Brother, I particularly like being able to gaffer tape the cartridge sides when the toner warning goes off- bypasses the optical warnings which stop printing; upshot is you get to rinse the toner and get twice as much from a cartridge. (when the lines appear though its definitely time for a new cartridge- risk the drum otherwise) fwiw, I've a different model and that was okay to set up

7. Sonhascome macrumors 6502

i just got a epson stylus nx430 and I've been pretty impressed with it thus far