Good ZAGG IS installers??

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by cni2i, Jul 22, 2009.

1. cni2i macrumors member

Hi everyone,
    Does anyone know of a good Zagg IS installer in the Orange County area (California)? I know...I know...I should be able to do it myself, but I just don't have the time or patience to do it right; hence, I am willing to pay someone to do it. Thanks for any suggestions.

2. DeusInvictus7 macrumors 68020

Where are you exactly? If you're close to the Mission Viejo Mall, that's where I got mine done back in 2007 when I got my 1st Gen. I think there is one in the Irvine Spectrum too if I remember right...who knows now, I haven't been back there in a year.

Dang I miss California.

3. NP3 macrumors regular

Zagg has their own kiosks in a lot of malls. I had mine done right after I bought it at the Brea Mall. I'm very very satisfied :) And I agree...having them put it on makes it a lot better. I did it myself on my original iphone and the edges didn't work out too well.

4. cni2i thread starter macrumors member

I am in Irvine. And you're right...there is a place at the Spectrum, but I remembered them quoting me a pretty high fee ($60?!). Is that the going rate?

BTW: Are you there for good?

5. cni2i thread starter macrumors member

Do you remember how much they charged you for product and installation? Thanks.