Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

calvin2006

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 15, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
So here's a weird iCloud Drive issue with GoodReader. I can't see the GoodReader folder on my Mac in the Finder (Yosemite public betas 3 and 4). I can see the folder in the document picker in GoodReader on my iPhone 5S and iPad Air running 8.0.2. I can see the files in All My Files on my Mac, and they even show the path to the GoodReader folder in the path bar! Also, the GoodReader folder is not visible through iCloud.com. Any idea why this might be happening?

One more note: The GoodReader folder appears to be stored locally at ~/Library/Mobile Documents/GoodReaderIPad/. The folder is called GoodReaderIPad within that folder. Any insight?

Peepo

macrumors 65816
Jun 18, 2009
Hi, I have same issue and have been dealing with GoodReader tech support on this. I never realized that the files actually show up in all my files.

I will forward this information to them since they believe that there is no issue.

ObsidianKt

macrumors newbie
Aug 21, 2008
So here's a weird iCloud Drive issue with GoodReader. I can't see the GoodReader folder on my Mac in the Finder (Yosemite public betas 3 and 4). I can see the folder in the document picker in GoodReader on my iPhone 5S and iPad Air running 8.0.2. I can see the files in All My Files on my Mac, and they even show the path to the GoodReader folder in the path bar! Also, the GoodReader folder is not visible through iCloud.com. Any idea why this might be happening?

One more note: The GoodReader folder appears to be stored locally at ~/Library/Mobile Documents/GoodReaderIPad/. The folder is called GoodReaderIPad within that folder. Any insight?

Anyone know if this ever got resolved? I'm still having this issue. Can't find Goodreader folder in Mac iCloud Drive Folder or iCloud Drive on web, but it does show up in iCloud Drive app on iOS.

Still looking for a fix.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.