Google Calendar and Reader Apps

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by dannyallen34, Jul 22, 2008.

1. dannyallen34 macrumors regular

Basically, Google runs my life and I was wondering if anyone has heard any plans for native Google Calendar (that auto-syncs with the cloud when you open it) and Google Reader applications. The online Google Reader is great, but the iPhone Google Calendar web app isn't as full-featured as I would like.

Finally, has anyone read anything about push Gmail coming to iPhone (actual Gmail, not another service pushing it)?

2. newyorksole macrumors 68020

Idk the answer to your question, but whatever happened to Google having "a slew" of apps ready for the launch of the Apps Store? I think they lied..

3. walnuts macrumors 6502

There's byline rss that syncs with google reader...

4. Merlosso macrumors 6502

Merlosso

I would love these apps. Especially a Google Reader app that would download the news so it could be read when there's no signal (subway).

5. mattmccarty macrumors member

mattmccarty

I want to where my Google Docs app is at. I really need that, Google Reader, and Calendar. Those three things are the most important things I use on my computer.

6. AHDuke99 macrumors 68020

AHDuke99

The current Google app is really pathetic, much like Facebook was at their launch. Right now it's a glorified Google Desktop search for the iPhone and not much else. I want Google Calenders, PUSH Gmail, GTalk, etc .. I hope that comes soon.

7. Nutter macrumors 6502

Byline does exactly that.