Google Calendar Issue

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by mrkramer, Sep 10, 2014.

1. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

So I just noticed today that one of the three calendars that I have under my google account is not showing up on my phone, it shows up fine on my mac and on google calendar online. I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to do to make it show up on the phone so I'm wondering if anyone can help me. If it matters I have the Sony Experia Z1 Compact and I did just check that the software is all up to date.

2. tbayrgs macrumors 603

tbayrgs

Check the settings for the calendar on the calendar website--make sure it's active (colored box on end will be white/clear if not selected).

Check on the Calendar app that the calendar is selected. If you don't see it, go to this website--not sure why but whenever I add a new calendar or subscribe to one, even after it's added to the Google calendar website, I need to go here for it to appear on my mobile devices. I thought this requirement was only for iDevices but maybe not.

Hope some of this helps.

3. mrkramer thread starter macrumors 603

mrkramer

I just double checked and it does appear to be active, the box is colored next to it, and I don't see any difference there between it and the two calendars that do show up. I also went to the website you linked to and it's checked there, but it still doesn't show up on my phone.