Google Calendar Sync

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by TheNewDude, Apr 17, 2011.

1. TheNewDude macrumors 6502a

Hi everyone,
    Need some help with syncing Google Calendar with the phone.

I have 2 google calendars which are synced just fine. (One belongs to me and one to my wife.)

Online they show up fine. They are syncing fine. When she adds something to the calendar I see it on my online calendar, but i can't get them to do the same on the phone.

It doesn't seem to be downloading the info onto the phone from the other's calendar.

Just to clarify, when i create an event on my phone, it makes it to my google calendar and my wife's google calendar ONLINE. It doesn't make it to her phone though.

Any thoughts? Anyone else have a similar issue?? Any help would be very appreciated!

2. sab165 macrumors member

sab165

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Try the Google Sync website on the iPhone you're having trouble with:

m.google.com/sync

Log in here and check the calendars that you want to be synced to that device.

3. TheNewDude thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks for the tip.
    I did go in and check mark the other calendar.

But i still can't get the even to download onto our phones from the other's calendar.

4. TheNewDude thread starter macrumors 6502a

Nevermind...

It all started working!!!

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!

I had spent the whole day on this and you fixed it in a manner of minutes!

Once again, thank you so much!

5. sab165 macrumors member

sab165

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

It is no problem at all, glad I could help!