Google Calendar

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by jer446, Aug 2, 2010.

1. jer446 macrumors 6502a

Hello,
    So I decided to change my habits and become organized for this upcoming semester. (Somehow I have managed to stay organized without ever using a calendar or planner)

So i decided to do everything through google because I use gmail. I setup a google calendar and google sync on my blackberry. I want to be able to switch between my computer and my blackberry for managing my calendar and task list.

I really like how on the google's calendar the task list shows up on the right. It just so happens I will use the task list primarily to remember things I have to do. Google unfortunately does not sync tasks with my blackberry as far as I can tell.

So what is everyone here using to stay organized on their computers and blackberrys? I am willing to switch and not use the native blackberry app if I have to, but I would like to stay with google's apps. Tasks are my primary concern.

2. jer446 thread starter macrumors 6502a

3. CrzyCanuck72 macrumors 6502a

AFAIK (and I've looked), there's no way to sync Google Tasks to any program on BlackBerry... gotta pressure Google to add it!