Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Alexrat1996

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 29, 2015
Lehigh valley PA
I need a website reload per extension on chrome so I can put a set time or Second for the page to reload I need one so when I have the apple page up or AT&T page in preorder date it can reload the page.

I have chrome on my Mac mini but it shows to much ad pop up is there a way to remove it or eles I will use my Lenovo yoga 3 and Mac book pro 13 2015 to keep both pages up.

My question is what extension you recommend and how do I remove the pop up on chrome on Mac mini ?

Videomanmac

Suspended
Apr 3, 2015
Don't use it. You'll spend time turning it off after the store opens, and you likely won't know how to turn it off quickly. As soon as it's a minute before, I start refreshing. By hand.

Reactions: Alexrat1996

Alexrat1996

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 29, 2015
Lehigh valley PA
Don't use it. You'll spend time turning it off after the store opens, and you likely won't know how to turn it off quickly. As soon as it's a minute before, I start refreshing. By hand.
I know that I had one last year but the developer turned it off but I need one that can do it for me. I can turn it off easily which one is a trusted one for Google chrome. I have one for safari already
[doublepost=1472570977][/doublepost]I need one that you people recommend
[doublepost=1472571228][/doublepost]I have one for Mac I need one for chrome asp

Videomanmac

Suspended
Apr 3, 2015
I know that I had one last year but the developer turned it off but I need one that can do it for me. I can turn it off easily which one is a trusted one for Google chrome. I have one for safari already
[doublepost=1472570977][/doublepost]I need one that you people recommend
[doublepost=1472571228][/doublepost]I have one for Mac I need one for chrome asp
You don't need one ASAP. It's still several weeks away.

Anyways, just search chrome for an automatic refresher. I've used one several times and it's worked great. And searching the chrome store for it has been how I found it.

Alexrat1996

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 29, 2015
Lehigh valley PA
You don't need one ASAP. It's still several weeks away.

Anyways, just search chrome for an automatic refresher. I've used one several times and it's worked great. And searching the chrome store for it has been how I found it.
Which one do you recommend and which is safe

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.