Google Docs on iPhone

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by oo7ml, Jan 20, 2010.

1. oo7ml macrumors 6502

Hi, apologies if i am posting in the wrong place as it is my first post... however is there a way to sync google docs with the iphone. I tried an app called Awesome notes and i created a note and synced it with my google docs... the folder and files uploaded to my google docs account but when i made a change to the files and saved it... it disappeared from my app when i synced again.

I am looking for a program that will allow me to access my google docs and allow me to edit them without having to sign into the browser, thanks in advance to anyone who can help...

2. Joe Zhou macrumors newbie

3. tico24 macrumors 6502

tico24

4. oo7ml thread starter macrumors 6502

Ok thanks, i am not sure if it lets you edit your google docs though

5. i51330 macrumors member

i use NoteMaster and it offers limited editing and syncing works fine when updating on either end.

6. Joe Zhou macrumors newbie

iGoogDocs

:eek:iGoogDocs connects you to over 16 Google mobile applications with only one tap. The available applications include Search, Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Picasa Web Albums, YouTube, iGoogle, Earth, Maps, Latitude, News, Reader, and more.

Support keyword search capability to documents.

7. LightRoom macrumors member

LightRoom

8. MotionxxUSxx macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Documents to go premium sync with google docs