Google Images iOS 7 and Safari??

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Peter Franks, Sep 28, 2013.

1. Peter Franks macrumors 65816

Is it just me or when you click on one image in Google Images now, you can't scroll through left and right, but have to close each one and open another, one by one?

If this iOSRubbish and Safari is supposed to be an upgrade, boy did they get too much wrong?!

2. Ann P macrumors 68020

Same here. I tried Google Chrome thinking it was Safari, but maybe it's the whole UI. :confused:

3. Peter Franks thread starter macrumors 65816

That's bad. Remember last update they stopped you going direct to opening picture, and you had to go to site instead? And now this.... Really bad show. More of a downgrade

4. Duckinabearsuit macrumors newbie

This is by far THE WORST thing about iOS 7

WHAT THE $&@# were they thinking???? Google images is practically useless now it's such a pain in the butt.

I have to get the Google search app now, really...?

5. Peter Franks thread starter macrumors 65816

They half ruined it last update but now it's completely useless.

In fact the way the pages are laid out now in Safari are so abysmal and were much easier to view before when they were side by side and not a glimpse on top of each other where you can't even view the page is horrendous. Yes, every aspect of safari now is the worst part of 7