google maps and weather

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by efedor, Jan 1, 2008.

1. efedor macrumors regular

How can I have the google maps and weather as well as stocks on my itouch? I was able to get it now I cant, Is there a web page that allows me to download them? thanks

2. JungMin macrumors newbie

Dude.....you need to use the search button or google.com or something!!

Using installer.app, go to 'IPhone 1.1.X Apps for iTouch'. Use the preps for mail and maps first, then install away.

3. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

well first question is have you jailbroken the touch?

unlike the not so helpful post above :rolleyes:

if you have jailbroken your touch then go to installer, click sources then edit button. Now click add then a box will pop up and infront of http:// enter repo.us.to then ok and the sources will refresh.

now go to install section and scroll down to IPhone 1.1.X Apps, select the one appropriate to your firmware. in there firstly scroll to the bottom of the list and install the prep files for maps and mail THEN install the mail and maps apps.

Also please note that the Yahoo mail option does NOT work, there is a work around on the net via izymail.com ;)

if you need any help then post back and I'll happily help

4. efedor thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks, you have been very helpfull, hava a happy new year.

5. Gallagher macrumors newbie

Itouch maps issue!

Has anyone else been having an problem with there "current location" on the Itouch?. I live in Boston Ma. but when i hit to find out where my current location is, or try to get directions from somewhere to my current location its telling me that on S Urish Road in Topeka Kansas

:mad::mad:

6. David G. macrumors 65816

I have not heard of anyone else having this problem. I get, "Your location could not be determined." but am not getting false results. Hmm.

7. theman macrumors 6502a