Google Mobile Reloading Madness

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by pamon, Sep 29, 2008.

1. pamon macrumors 6502

Over the past day or so, the google page has occasionally gone into continuous reload mode on me with 2.1 firmware. It reloads the google page, then again, then again until you close safari out and then goto another page. Usually when I go into Gmail on it. Wierd... hope they're aware of that on 2.2. Anyone have this happen?

2. velvetelvis macrumors 6502

velvetelvis

thats weird because m.google.com shows a blank screen. with the release of android, i wonder if google is limiting access? i really doubt that they would do that... or would they...?

3. snverhallen macrumors 6502a

This has happened to me every time I go onto Mobile Google. Extremely annoying.

snverhallen

4. cellocello macrumors 68000

cellocello

That's odd - my Google mobile works fine.

Used it last night to find a restaurant's menu, as a matter of fact.

5. K2E2C macrumors newbie

Mine just started doing it too.

My google mobile just started doing the continuous reload this morning. I had used it over the last week up thru last night without any issues but this morning the reload madness started up. I tried restarting the phone but that did not fix it. Very Frustrating.

6. cellocello macrumors 68000

cellocello

Weird stuff ... I just tested my google mobile (did a search for the new Amazing Race) and it worked as expected.

Brought back results, suggested the last half of my search terms, and launched Safari. I wonder what the difference is.