google music app?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by rick snagwell, Jun 1, 2011.

1. rick snagwell macrumors 68040

rick snagwell

i've searched far and wide...is there an app on cydia i don't know about that can access the google music beta?

thanks

2. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

Considering Google Music Beta has only a small, tightly controlled testing group, you should not expect there to be an app for it. Much less an iOS app.

3. pbateman macrumors regular

I can't wait for one to come out though, Google music is the ****!!! I love it.
    Seeing how Apple plans to charge for their iCloud service, as long as Google music remains free I will be keeping it. I don't listen to any music that's out nowadays anyways, all the music i like I already have from all the way back in back in High School/College so no need for me to buy new music.

4. BrianBaughn macrumors 601

BrianBaughn

If you have decent broadband at your house and don't mind leaving your computer on you can achieve the same result with Audiogalaxy. The server application for you home computer and the iOS or Android app are free.

5. Centsy macrumors regular

They do seem to be expanding their test group. I got invited last week. But with iCloud coming out soon (hopefully), we may not see a Google Music app anytime soon (/ever?). In the meantime, you can use the webapp, even though it is a bit clunky to use on the iPhone.

6. rick snagwell thread starter macrumors 68040

rick snagwell

It's not small...everyone I know has gotten their invite as of yesterday. And anyways, Gmail was beta forever, and GV Mobile came out during it. You never know...