Google play music app crashing?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Closingracer, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Closingracer macrumors 68030

The app keeps on asking me to send crash reports and says it crashed. I don't want to send them anything but they keep on insisting every time I use the app. The only reasons why I am keeping it over my preference to use Apple music is because it costs me $7.99 and YouTube red which gives me ad free YouTube and offline saving of videos which I love since I use YouTube a lot. Anybody else encountering this with the app? Might convince me to switch to Apple music because Google wants to give us a poor app lol.

[​IMG]

2. HEK macrumors 68040

HEK

Perhaps you have data mining turned off. You know Google makes their money by selling your data, not from the apps.

3. BigMcGuire Contributor

BigMcGuire

I use Google Music on my iPhone 6s+ for hours and hours and hours every day. I never have a problem. Same on an iPad Mini 4.

Weird?

Yeah, I get a family plan and we all split it (I have to have an Android tablet for this) - but I LOVE the youtube red - and every family member (I have 5 (a friend too)) gets youtube red too :)

4. Closingracer thread starter macrumors 68030

Haven't turned it off and this only started a week or 2 ago?

5. Closingracer thread starter macrumors 68030

I love YouTube red but I prioritize music first and if this keeps up I'll rather use Apple music TBH. I shall see if this keeps up I guess.

6. BigMcGuire Contributor

BigMcGuire

Have you tried uninstalling the app, reinstalling the app?

7. mthomas184 macrumors 6502

mthomas184

I had this happen twice. But I am running iOS 10 Beta, so that could possibly have something to do with it. Which version of iOS are you running?