Google Sync Calendar and iOS 4

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by jashsayani, Jul 19, 2010.

1. jashsayani macrumors regular

jashsayani

I know there are threads that concern iOS 4 and Google Sync issues. However this one is a about the Calendar and not connectivity issues.

In previous versions of iPhone OS, all of the Google Calendars appeared in the Calendar app. For example, Home, Work, etc. In iOS 4, it just shows xxxxx@gmail.com as 1 calendar.

Is there any fix for this?

2. Glaxx macrumors regular

Glaxx

Are you saying all of your calendars appear as one or just one calendar appears? I noticed the issue where my main calendar is the only one showing up, whereas any calendars I am pulling from shared (other) accounts do not show up on my iOS4 Calendar. I can't figure out why. Is this the same issue or different?

3. d21mike macrumors 68040

d21mike

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

I see mine the same way ad before. Have about 8. Verify you still have it setup to see them all. I think I had to redo that when got new phone.

4. Glaxx macrumors regular

Glaxx

5. jashsayani thread starter macrumors regular

jashsayani