Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bmac4

macrumors 601
Original poster
Feb 14, 2013
Atlanta Ga
So I started using my nexus 4 again after using my iPhone 5 for awhile. I notice something new that I had not seen before. So I clicked on a link for MR that took me to a Japanese site. I saw a thing at the bottom that said translate into English. I click it, and the whole site was translated into English. I thought it was a really cool feature that I had never seen before. I was also unsure if it was Google translate that was doing this, or if it was part of chrome?

Deliro

macrumors 65816
Sep 20, 2011
So I started using my nexus 4 again after using my iPhone 5 for awhile. I notice something new that I had not seen before. So I clicked on a link for MR that took me to a Japanese site. I saw a thing at the bottom that said translate into English. I click it, and the whole site was translated into English. I thought it was a really cool feature that I had never seen before. I was also unsure if it was Google translate that was doing this, or if it was part of chrome?

Technically both.. The iOS version will not do this but the android version of chrome well integrate Google translate, just like the desktop version.

bmac4

macrumors 601
Original poster
Feb 14, 2013
Atlanta Ga
Technically both.. The iOS version will not do this but the android version of chrome well integrate Google translate, just like the desktop version.

Wow that is pretty cool. I have used android for about 3 or 4 years now, and never notice it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.