Google Wallet users - Some updated and new info for you

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by Lloydbm41, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Lloydbm41 macrumors 68040

Lloydbm41

Glad to see this is being pushed by Google. I love Amazon's simple one click pay options on their site (just for the convenience) and I know Paypal has this ability too, but I have never been a fan of Paypal and its surcharge fees.

Google just sent out the following email to certified Wallet users. They are adding more online retail outlets to their portfolio. And regardless if you use iOS or android or a PC, this option will be available to you, assuming you have downloaded the Google Wallet app and have credit in the account.

Below is the email and a portion of the retail outlets now taking Google Wallet payments for fast checkout paying. Not a lot right now, but at least there is traction. I have also noticed more paypass machines popping up lately at new stores. Not sure if Google is quietly doing deals behind the scenes or what? Hoping the electronic wallet keeps moving forward and I really hope Apple adds this functionality into the next iPhone. The tech is just moving to slowly without iPhone integration.

Attached Files:

2. Lloydbm41 thread starter macrumors 68040

Lloydbm41

Google also now emailing out monthly statements.

Attached Files: